It’s amazing how quickly the Christmas period has arrived this year. At Zoom2u we want to help to make sure all your Christmas deliveries run smoothly.
Here are some tips:
- When you place a booking with Zoom2u it’s automatically dispatched to our team of couriers. Once a courier accepts a booking its allocated to them automatically and you can chat/call the courier directly.
- For large item deliveries make sure you choose the extra large items on the booking page; this will create the booking as a quote request which will allow our courier to bid on completing the delivery by offering you a price and timeframe. Once you receive bids you’ll be able to select the courier of your choice.
- We now offer run based delivery pricing! If you need to send out more than 20 deliveries at a time send an email with the pick up address and your delivery addresses to email@example.com and we can organise a quote for those deliveries. This will be priced based on the total distance the courier will need to travel, saving you money!
- Plan ahead: As Christmas gets closer and everything gets busier; the earlier you can prebook your deliveries, the better. Keep in mind we can deliver after-hours and over the weekend at no additional charges.
- Sydney CBD deliveries: The CBD of Sydney is a nightmare at the moment due to all the road works and the reduced number of loading zones. The more time you can give our couriers to complete these deliveries the better 🙂
- Download the latest Zoom2u app. Use the app to keep up to date on your deliveries with live notifications and the ability chat directly with your courier.
- Use our live chat for any questions. We have a team of people ready to answer your questions and you’ll have a response within minutes rather than hours. Live chat means no need to wait on hold and getting the best answer to your questions.
We will be working right up until 5pm on the 24th of December, so keep us in mind for your last minute deliveries, however we will be closed on the public holidays (25th and 26th December, and the 1st January. We will be as busy as usual on all the days in-between though).
We hope you have a great time in the lead up to Christmas, and you manage to get some time off over the Christmas period.